White Chocolate and Raspberry Cheesecake
- 30'Prep time
- 210'Total time
Combine the biscuit crumbs and butter and press into the base of a greased 20 cm spring form tin.
Beat the Philly, sugar and lemon rind using an electric mixer until smooth. Stir in the gelatine mixture and chocolate until smooth, then fold in the cream and frozen raspberries.
Pour the filling on to the prepared crumb base and refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Decorate with raspberries and dust with icing sugar.
- 200 g digestive biscuit crumbs
- 50 g butter, melted
- 360 g Philadelphia Original, softened
- 150 g caster sugar
- 1 tsp grated lemon rind
- 10 g gelatine granules dissolved in 50 ml boiling water, cooled
- 200 g white chocolate, melted
- 200 ml double cream, lightly whipped
- 150 g frozen raspberries (do not defrost)
- 200 g fresh raspberries
- icing sugar, to dust